Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Keeping Busy

I haven't been such a diligent blogger in the past month due to the amount of work I've been trying to get done for my solo show with TrickGo Clothing, which will be on December 11th.
I hand cut and painted these letters to make a customized sign for the window of the gallery at 12th and Pine. Below are some pieces I will have for sale at the opening.

This is the t shirt design that I did for the show, which will be printed on v neck american apparel shirts in the same warm grey color as the background. 
I will post the flyer for the show with the official time and address once it's ready.

1 comment:

FILLE Lab. said...

Hello, glad to know you. Waow...amazing works, I love the colour and details. Can't wait for the new works.

very pleased if you visit some times.