Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some Web Shout Outs

So I know I'm not the only person that googles my name every few months or so. It's interesting to see how much of the google search is about you, and stuff that people have blogged about you that you never knew about! Well I found my step mom's sister's daughter's blog haha (my sorta cousin) and she had posted a painting of mine last year before the annual family jersey shore trip.
Cora has two blogs running that are both awesome. The first one called That's What She Baked looks as it sounds. It is about all of her baking endeavors featuring cookies, cupcakes, and so much more. I am jealous of her adorable cooking apron collection, as I have been shopping around for the perfect one for too long. She also has the blog that I was featured on called girl, you a hot mess where she posts everything pretty and artsy.
The second shout out was from my friend Daniel Fishel, who contributes to thinkfaesthetic. Fish and I graduated from uarts the same year. Right after school he started attending grad school at SVA and I think it's done him good. Here are some of his recent pieces I pulled from his website.
His newer color palettes have developed a certain maturity to them, that I am really enjoying. His work sets a certain mood that makes you feel that life is mundane but maybe not all that bad. Keep up the good work!

No comments: